BECAUSE WE CARE
In order to help preserve your item’s shine and to remove any superficial scratches, our services include a simple cleaning and polishing. Our team of experts will carefully inspect your item in order to ensure the best possible procedure. During cleaning and polishing, our experts will make sure that stone settings are secure and tighten if required. All free of charge.
Our jewellery is expertly crafted and adheres to the highest standards, but as with everything else, faults can happen. If you notice any damage, say a broken clasp or safety lock, you should contact us so we can have our experts examine the item in order to determine the best possible trajectory for repairing your item. Should we deem the fault to be due to negligence or improper use, after expert inspection, the piece will fall outside of our warranty policy. However, we will offer to repair your piece for a quoted fee.
Our products are made with natural materials such as gemstones and baroque pearls. As those may present inconsistencies due to their natural origin and they cannot be considered as defects.
Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewelry item, like a band separating from the ring head. Some examples of manufacturing defects whichare covered under this warranty include:
· Porosity, surface pores, blemishes in the metal;
· Flawed settings;
· Chips, scratches or nicks in stones
Defects caused by misuse carried on by the customer are not covered within the warranty framework. Some examples of common jewelry wear and tear that are not covered by our warranty:
· Dents, nicks and scratches are inevitable and are not considered a defect.
· Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing. - Rings that have been damaged or misshapen as a result of “hands-on” activities. This also includes cases where damage results in loss of stones.
· Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
· Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
· Broken earring posts.
· Broken chain, bracelet links or clasps.
Standard repairs are free include: snapped chains, broken earring posts & clasps.
Jewellery is delicate by nature and should be treated with appropriate care. However, we understand that accidents can happen. For example, if your piece is missing a stone or has suffered heavy scratches, our experts will evaluate and propose a solution along with a quote.
All jewellery - Upon expert evaluation
The warranty applies exclusively to products manufactured by JOOPITA and purchased through our website or other authorized channels.
Customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the items back to JOOPITA.
Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back. JOOPITA is not responsible for any lost items.
When sending back the items, customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking will not be processed.
JOOPITA reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our experts.